- This position supports engineering and construction projects by assisting the Project Manager and project team in providing administrative project information as requested.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications.
- Track status of projects and produce monthly progress reports. Maintain tracking system for projects.
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes.
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information.
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Collect and distribute client bills and invoices.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as requested.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and any other internal services for various project needs.
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including e-mail and fax. Sort incoming mail.
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup.
- Schedule and set-up client interviews, presentations and other meetings as requested.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Update the project calendar and roster.
- Maintain data entry of project contact list and project execution plans. Provide data entry for projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one-year applicable office/clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.