Our Client is a leader in building software that drives their customers business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their transformation.
We have an urgent need for Lead .Net Developer for one of their large engagements. Please share the updated resume with contact information if you would like to Evaluate.
Role: Lead .Net Developer
Location: Mentor, OH (Onsite/Work from Office from day 1)
Job Type: Full Time
- Excellent in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET Core
- Familiarity with the NUnit & MSTest
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong knowledge of Azure Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of source control/code versioning tools (Git)
- · We are looking for a full stack C# developer responsible for building web applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.