- Database design
- Interface design
- Data modeling
- Data migration
- Data architecture
- Data management
- Data flow
Position: Azure Data Architect
Location: Washington, DC(Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ Months
Visa type: No OPT, CPT
- Role Develop, document, and publish data models and solutions to meet the data, reporting and analytic requirements for financial data sets which include Resource management data , Loan, accounting other financial data sets
- Understand and analyze data requirements and help formulate an enterprise data model.
- Establish the conceptual data, logical data, model design, and interface design.
- Conceive preferred future state and integrate solutions with broader technology architecture used across the organization while articulating the needs of the future Collaborate with Program Managers to create data management artifacts and offer technical advice and alternative solutions. Develop and recommend data management policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent data management operations.
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicates to management any risks or issues.
- Minimum 10+ yrs. of relevant experience and master's degree plus required industry certificates; or bachelor's degree and 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record in delivering data architecture solutions with proficiency in data modelling, mapping data flows and database design Knowledge of established and emerging data technologies and experience with the design and implementation of enterprise-level data platforms including operational data stores, data warehouses, data marts.
- Hands-on experience solutioning and implementing analytical capabilities using the Azure Data Analytics platform including, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse/Synapse, Azure Data Lake is highly preferred Experience with data migration design and implementation.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and data modelling tools
Thanks and Regards,
Fluxtek Solutions Inc.
D: O: , Ext 136
Hang Outs :
"NO GOOD THING IS A FAILURE,NO EVIL THING IS A SUCCESS"
Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)