Greetings From Photon,
We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Sr. .NET Developer to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization.
- Design and implement a solution for building REST Based Microservices
- Translate Business Requirements into appropriate Microservices and Integration model.
- Build security models around the Microservices with appropriate access control, policies and authentication.
- Develop high performing Microservices that scale to millions of requests.
- Design an appropriate deployment model for Microservices and integration with various channels.
- Communicate the design to various executive teams.
- A total of 9+ years of experience showing career progression from Software Engineer to the Lead level position.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Tech Lead focusing on building APIs and integration layer.
- 5 years or more experience building REST Based API using .NET Web API
- At least 3 years of experience with the latest .NET Frameworks such as .NET 3.1 and .NET 6.
- Experience in using the design patterns in the system and Solid principles
- Developing and deployment of various Azure Functions and App Services
- At least recent 3 years of experience building applications using Azure Platform
- Hands-On experience in building Microservices using Azure Cloud Services such as Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos, Azure Redis or Azure Event Hub.
- Experience in Azure Service Bus and Event Grids
- Experience with NuGet dependency management for building microservices.
- Hands on experience in developing xUnit or NUnit test cases with mocking frameworks such as Moq and AutoFac or NSubstitute, and experience is using Fluent validation
- Understanding Azure API Gateway and Azure APIM
- Knowledge on creating the policies on APIM
- Experience is creating resources using ARM templates
- Understanding on deploying microservices in the Azure Environments.
- Understanding on building highly available applications using Azure Fabrics or AKS
- At least 2 years of experience with SSO integration with REST Based API with major IAM provider such as ForgeRock, Ping Identity or Okta
- Understanding of Auth Token consumption such as OAUTH, SAML, or JWT Token
- Experience is Azure DevOps, such as building the pipeline and releases