- Big Data
- Code reviews
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Unit Testing
A little about us...
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com
Title- Big Data Development Lead
Location- Mississauga, ON, Canada
• Work with core team and deliver solutions using Impala/Hive, Parquet, Kafka and related Big Data Technologies
• Requirement gathering and understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates
• Responsible for end-to-end project delivery within schedule and with required level of quality.
• Reporting on all projects to senior management and cross-functional key stakeholders
• Coordinate the management of cross-function interdependencies and lead on the execution of communication plans to all key stakeholders
• Work proactively with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
• Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
• Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
• Responsible for systems analysis, architecture, Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field
Must Have Experience:
•10-15 years’ relevant experience in Technology development and delivering projects• Should have been involved in enterprise scale multi region project development and tracking initiatives
• Experience in banking/capital markets or Risk or Finance is necessary.
• Experience in leading large Big Data Development Program on Cloudera Platform and having Hands on Experience in different tech stacks in big data including Spark(on Scala and Java), Hive, and Impala etc.
• Should have strong experience in Relational and No-SQL databases
• Experience of development methodologies such as SDLC, Agile key mile stones/ artifacts around same, size estimation, structure of BRD/FRD and full blown project plan preparation, test methodologies (functional, regression, performance).
• Overview programming paradigms- object oriented, functional etc; should have driven a large build out, implemented end to end one to two program end to end in global model.
• Complete project lifecycle exposure
• Exposure/ experience in enterprise level platform development
• Ability to manage high performance teams in high pressure delivery environment
• Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations
LTIMindtree is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, military service, handicap or disability or history of handicap or disability, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, union affiliation, affectional or sexual orientation or preference, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, except where such considerations are bona fide occupational qualifications permitted by law.