- API QA
- Mobile devices
- User stories
PLEASE NOTE: This position is C2C eligible , 100% remote and can be Contract, CTH, or Direct Hire
****Top Skill: Experience is Cypress is required****
We are looking for an experienced QA professional with Cypress experience to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
- API Testing: knowledge and use of Postman is a plus
- Agile Methodology
- REST Web Services
- User Story Creation
- Experience testing a web application on mobile emulators and mobile devices
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as Appium
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development such as Cucumber
- Experience with web-based automation tools such as Selenium
- Exposure to Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Exposure to load testing
- Git for version control
- Project for new functionality on existing applications.
- Coordinate with multiple pods across products and applications.
- Working on a large cross-functional scrum team.
- Expectation for exceptional quality.
- Culture of teamwork, learning, and fun.