I hope this email finds you in good.
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have anyone available for the same.
JD as follows:
Finra has a new 100% remote role at
Please ensure all the skill sets are there and you send it to me in the below submittal package.
Top Skills' Details
- Strong Object-oriented Programming/Coding skills. This team works with systems that are made up of over 200 algorithms. Framework for most is built in Java. This role will be a combination of back-end testing, some API and UI testing as well so skills with Selenium, RestAssured, and Cucumber also needed.
2) Candidates must have a Testing Mindset - this means they care about Quality and have Curiosity on how to make things better. Candidates ideally have a quality assurance background but if they have a development background, this way of problem solving will be the differentiator. Passion for problem solving -must be passionate about engineering, technology, etc. They like people who have github pages, contribute to open source projects.
- As an engineer what are you doing to enhance your skills?
3.) Any data experience or interest in data is preferred for this team. Strong SQL is required.
4.) Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics or related STEM degree from well known college/university
- Video interview with Lead on team. Coding and testing problems will have to be answered live time over computer
- Panel video interview with team. 2 hours
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline with at least five (5) years of related experience, or equivalent training and / or work experience (Internship experience does not apply)
3+ years of experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
5+ years of experience in open source frameworks (REST Assured API testing, Selenium, JMeter, Gatling etc.,)
Strong competency in Java 8 and further (the latest features) including writing testable code using Unit Tests, Functional, and Integration tests
Design and develop containerized Spring Boot based Microservice architecture components
Create, maintain, and execute automated scripts for testing of web-based applications based upon design specifications and requirements
Create test harnesses and other automated tools and scripts for internal use
Interface with QA team members, developers and business analysts for design and issue verification
Experience working in an agile environment including, participating in sprint planning activities, daily standups and closing ceremonies (5+ years of experience in Agile practices)
Peer review test plans and test cases and provide test result reports and metrics
Experience with Cucumber framework on UI automation and JMeter/Gatling with Stress, Load and Performance Testing
Familiarity with using configuration management and bug tracking software (i.e, Maven, Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Splunk, Confluence, Sharepoint, Postman) is required
Ability to write queries against an Oracle database and run using SQL Plus/ TOAD to perform data verification required
Thanks & Regards