VEGA IS HIRING! We are actively searching for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to lead a major Data Warehousing initiative. This role is looking to interview and hire the right person, right away!
PLEASE NOTE: This role will work remotely but may require some travel to the office for occasional client meetings. Although it is remote, local candidates are preferred since the travel will be into Washington, DC.
This role is a Contract-to-Hire position. Only candidates eligible to convert to permanent without sponsorship need apply.
Must Have: Experience in managing infrastructure and information security initiatives is highly desirable.
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer skills with internal and external customers.
• Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of and experience in IT environment (mainframe, infrastructure, Web/Java)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2000 tool set – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
• Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly changing environment.
• Highly motivated.
• Positive attitude.
•Background in requirements management and/or systems development is a plus.
• Regulatory and HIPAA Experience a plus.
• PMP Certification is a plus.
If your experience matches the requirements, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting or to us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID "MW13043".