Location: Houston, TX 77002 - 100% ONSITE
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This person will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide technical support for developing and supporting customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle Projects. This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant changes management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
- Provides technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules.
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- Conducts effective user demonstrations and training of the application features.
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable).
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience working and supporting Oracle eBusiness 12.2+ application is required, preferably in Financials and/or Oracle Projects.
- 5+ years of Oracle Apex UI development experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML, application performance tuning is required.
- Experience in Oracle Database 12c, or a higher version, is required.
- Experience with Oracle tools: BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow Builder is preferred.
- Programming experience in Java is preferred.
- Experience with developing shell scripts using Linux is preferred.
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities