NOTE: This is a 100% remote position. Candidates will be working on PST Time zone.
One of our clients in Los Angeles area is looking for a SDET Engineer with the following skills and experience.
Key to this is PYTHON -Need strong coder in python coder. More backend - full stack ideal but backend. Full understanding of testing automation If just strong backend that works too. FULLSTACK IS PREFERED.
1) Python is a MUST HAVE. They must have Strong Python knowledge base. Please note on resume and highlight it throughout the resume. This project is deep in server side and Database.
2) Selenium Experience - If candidates have strong Python but basic level Selenium, that is OK.
3) Must have SQL - Will be database testing and they should have queries experience-
6) Working with the engineering teams through 2- or 3-week sprints supporting 4 or 5 engineers.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software test development experience, including both functional and non-functional test development
- Passion around driving best practices in the testing space
- Proficiency with Python or other OO language
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches
- Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
- Experience building or improving test automation frameworks .
- Proficiency CICD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker or other similar tools.
- Proficiency in UI automation ( Selenium, Robot, Watir)
- Experience in Gherkin ( BDD /TDD )
- Willingness to take challenges head on while being part of a team
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent degree or work experience)
- Preferred Qualifications
- B.S. in CS - OR Equivalent degree or work)
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-906-4780 for further information regarding the position.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future