- React . JS
Duration: 6 Months Temp To Perm (Temporary resources to be converted to permanent AFS W2 after 6 months of service)
Location: Arlington VA (Remote)
Education: Associate degree or 5 years’ experience
Clearance Required: Public Trust (Full Clearance required to start) Visa: USC.
- 7-10 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- 7-10 years of experience in Java
- 3-5 years of experience in Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application.
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance.
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using minitest and other tools like Cucumber, and Cypress
- 3+ years application development experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails (preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience with HTML
- Experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- PostgreSQL and database experience along with API usage and development
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment.
- Associate degree or 5 years’ experience
- S. citizenship and clearable for Federal background investigation and ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field Experience with the following technologies:
- Automated Testing
- Amazon Web Services Integration
- Understanding and working experience with Git branching and merging
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment best practices
- Working experience with code quality inspection tools (e.g., Sonar)
- Working experience with monitoring systems, continuous integration systems, middleware & database components with Chef
- Working knowledge of TDD and automation test scripts
- Working experience with Kafka
- Prior success in deploying to production.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and government organizations.
- Understanding of HTTP/S and related protocols
- Experience with other open-source DevOps tools preferred
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. React Testing Library
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.