Job Title: C/Unix Programmer Analyst
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
C/Unix Programmer Analyst
- Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Understanding of quality and security standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to work with and support remote workers
- Able to communicate design and function internally and with external clients
- Self-motivated problem solver who actively participates in solution development.
- Follows the defined systems development life cycle processes and local procedures
- Ability to work with Technical Team, BAs, and PMs to understand the big picture of the project as well as understand the requirements and how we are delivering to them
- Good mentoring and training skills to guide and direct work of less experienced specialists
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be available for On-Call rotation
- All USA locations will be considered including remote
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 102710
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.