ITOperations SpecialistWeb applicationsnetworksprotocolsemailSMTPPOP3IT architectureWeb TechnologiesXMLHTMLJAVA ScriptAJAXCSSHTTPHiCamsSPECSDMV Online SystemsCitrixIdentity and Access Managementsecurity supportAMS
DataStaff, Inc is seeking an IT Operations Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Raleigh, NC.
*This is a hybrid position, some onsite work will be required.
- Supporting core platforms such as Tier 1 business applications such as HiCams, SPECS, DMV Online Systems, Citrix, Identity and Access Management, security support systems for credit card processing, AMS, CRASH & MILES.
- Provide advanced level support of all IT Systems.
- Response and support for users computing and network services.
- Administration, support, stability, and security of enterprise systems, servers, and networks.
- Ensure infrastructure security and stability across all locations in the enterprise.
- Support data center operations, server operations, advanced level support, web server administration, system monitoring, incident response, 24x7x365 on-call support, and additional duties as assigned.
- Supporting core platforms such as Tier 1 business applications.
- Managed by the IT Operations Manager.
- 5 Years - Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
- 5 Years - Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
- 5 Years - Working knowledge of relational databases
- 5 Years - Experience with database manipulation via a programming language
- 5 Years - Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
- 5 Years - Impeccable time-management and record keeping
- 5 Years - The ability to take complex end-user requirements to code
- 5 Years - A positive can-do attitude & willingness to learn
- 5 Years - A strong personal commitment to quality service
- 2 Years- LDAP directories, such as: Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP.
- 2 Years- Web Services integrations
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months