Please see the Application and Job-Related questions below.
NOT open to Corp to Corp
Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
DKKD Staffing does not sponsor and cannot support H1, TN, etc.
No outside agencies, please.
Standard Background/ Drug/ Vaccine Check Disclaimer: (each company is different)
- If selected, there might be a background check that includes a drug screen (usually 4-panel-excluding marijuana) and sometimes credit checks for financial clients.
- Most companies might also have a vaccine mandate, so once hired, we (or the client) will ask for proof of vaccination if required. If you are not vaccinated, we/they might ask you to work with them on a religious or medical exemption if necessary.
TITLE: IT/MIS ERP Epicor Administrator, Programmer Analyst (Hybrid – Multiple Locations – US)
LOCATION: Hybrid 3 days a week or Onsite (Preferred location is Huntsville, AL, but client might be open to Lewisburg, TN or El Segundo, CA or Thousand Oaks, CA)
Citizenship/Visa Requirement: (highly classified information – Secret Security Clearance preferred or at least ability to obtain)
SALARY: To be discussed
BS or BA degree in engineering, business administration, or other appropriate field, plus ten (10) or more years professional experience in specialty area and a demonstrated proficiency in system analysis and manufacturing. An MS degree is highly desirable and may be substituted for up to two (2) years’ experience.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with ERP software in a Job Shop (low volume, make to order) manufacturing environment
- Experience with any of the following modules in ERP: Manufacturing Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Planning, MRP, Time Keeping, Project Management, Sales Management and/or Inventory Management
- Knowledge of financial and project modules is preferred
- Understanding of SDLC and software change management
- Experience developing ad hoc SQL queries or working with an ERP systems query tools to research and/or resolve issues
- Application and database development experience is preferred
- Development in Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Experience with DMT (Data Migration Tool) is preferred
- Experience working in a SOX environment
- Experience with Bartender, Visual Studio, C#, Crystal Reports and SSRS is preferred
- Sufficient credentials to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
Provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
Products include digital imaging sensors, cameras and systems within the visible, infrared and X-ray spectra, monitoring and control instrumentation for marine and environmental applications, harsh environment interconnects, electronic test and measurement equipment, aircraft information management systems, and defense electronics and satellite communication subsystems. The Company also supplies engineered systems for defense, space, environmental and energy applications. We differentiate ourselves from many of our direct competitors by having a customer and company-sponsored applied research center that augments our product development expertise.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Programmer Analyst will serve as an EPICOR ERP analyst with responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Provides ongoing support and development of the EPICOR 10 ERP system
- Perform EPICOR 10 ERP administration and maintenance tasks
- Develop BAQs, BPMs, SQL queries, SSRS reports, labels, and/or dashboards to meet business requirements, as needed
- Administer and oversee EPICOR user security and audit compliance
- Trouble-shoot user and software errors and issues
- Test and document new patches and fixes from EPICOR
- Prepare, open and track cases with EPICOR support as new defects are discovered
- Implement EPICOR version updates and upgrades
- Work with users to analyze and refine user requirements
- Generate user requirements for software change requests
- Be available for on call rotation and maintenance weekends which may require on-site support
- Document and test software customizations in EPICOR
- Perform SOX audits as required
- Serve as the key EPICOR software expert to meet business needs
- Provide technical leadership, training, and mentoring to the business
- Manage the enhancement of existing EPICOR functionality and deliver new functionality to support and streamline business processes
- The individual should be a highly-motivated self-starter who works well on teams or individually.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills should include:
- Background with EPICOR version 9 or higher ERP
- Ability to concurrently maintain multiple EPICOR databases with varying requirements
- Strong sense of Priority for maintaining Operations activity
- Strong manufacturing flow knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze requirements and plan strategies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple (sometimes conflicting) tasks
- Ability to quickly develop detailed understanding of the business’ operations to ensure solutions are consistent with business needs
- Strategic thinker with the ability to seek out “best fit” solution.
- Investigative and problem-solving skills
Action: Please complete the Application & Job-related questions below to help us provide complete information to the client with your resume.
For fastest response, please send the answers to
APPLICATION QUESTIONS (Please answer all questions)
- Legal Name and Preferred Name:
- Best Contact Info:
- Your Linked In:
- Where do you live and your desired geographical location:
- Why looking for a new job:
- Availability for interviews and a new job:
- Willing to work 100% onsite, hybrid or remote:
- Are you open to relocation if required:
- Are you open to travel if needed:
- Do you have an active Passport if needed:
- Are you authorized to work in US (Please indicate US, Green Card or Other):
o Do you require sponsorship at any time or will you in the future?
- Salary Expectations: (We need a range) $
- Sizes of staff overseen and their titles: (Please include # of direct reports)
- Budgetary Responsibility: $
- Education/Certs/Degrees: (Please indicate which certs are active)
- Who Referred You/ How Did You Hear About Job/ DKKD Staffing:
JOB-RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Please provide your # of years of experience (per bullet/colon) and last year used. Elaborate if needed. If no experience, please indicate NA or none. For faster response, email to
- Experience with ERP software in a Job Shop (low volume, make to order) manufacturing environment:
- Experience with any of the following modules in ERP (Manufacturing Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Planning, MRP, Time Keeping, Project Management, Sales Management and/or Inventory Management):
- Experience with financial and project modules:
- SDLC and software change management:
- Experience developing ad hoc SQL queries or working with an ERP systems query tools to research and/or resolve issues:
- Application and database development experience:
- Development in Microsoft SQL Server environment:
- Experience with DMT (Data Migration Tool):
- Experience working in a SOX environment:
- Experience with Bartender, Visual Studio, C#, Crystal Reports and SSRS:
- Sufficient credentials to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance:
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see the instructions above on how to apply to help us get your info to the client faster.