- .NET Version 6
- .Net Core
Job Details: Job Role: .Net Developer Location: Atlanta, GA/Dallas, TX/NY/Chicago, IL Duration: Full-Time Primary Skills
What will you do?
· Develop a solution for building REST Based Microservices
· Translate Business Requirements into appropriate Microservices and Integration model.
· Build security models around the Microservices with appropriate access control, policies and authentication.
· Develop high performing Microservices that scale to millions of requests.
· Develop API solutions to offer simple, easy to consume APIs for Fintech companies.
· Participate in development of roadmap and strategies for documenting and presenting API specifications in an easy and consumable format.
· Communicate the design to various teams.
What do we need?
· 5 years or more experience building REST Based API using .NET Web API
· At least 3 years of experience with the latest .NET Frameworks such as .NET Core or .NET 6.
· Experience in using the design patterns in the system and Solid principles
· Developing and deployment of various Azure Functions and App Services
· At least recent 3 years of experience building applications using Azure Platform
· Hands-On experience in building Microservices using Azure Cloud Services such as Azure SQL, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos, Azure Redis, Azure Event Hub.
· Experience in Azure Service Bus and Event Grids
· Experience with NuGet dependency management for building microservices.
· Hands on experience in developing xUnit or NUnit test cases with mocking frameworks such as Moq or AutoFac or NSubstitute, and experience is using Fluent validation
· Understanding on deploying microservices in the Azure Environments.
· Understanding on building high available applications using AKS
· At least 2 years of experience with SSO integration with REST Based API with major IAM provider such as ForgeRock, Ping Identity or Okta
· Understanding of Auth Token consumption such as OAUTH, SAML, or JWT Token
· Experience is Azure DevOps, such as building the pipeline and releases.