- High Performance Computing
- ServiceNow platform
- Certified ServiceNow
Comtech has an urgent need of ServiceNow Administrator for a long-term DOD program we are supporting. (This position is 100% remote, and the DOD contract requires candidates not to have dual citizenship).
**Candidates with prior or current Clearance (Secret, Top Secret, Public Trust) will be preferred.**
Job Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Duration: 12+ Months
Clearance: Secret to start
A ServiceNow Administrator to join our team supporting the DoD High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP). This person is responsible for supporting the design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. The successful candidate will collaborate with the existing internal ServiceNow team (and customers) following industry standards with day to day activities and development projects. Development efforts will include (but are not limited to) custom portal pages, modules, application development, API and software integrations, customized web pages, user interface policies, scripts, etc. The ServiceNow Administrator will lead the administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades, updates, etc. as needed.
This is a remote / virtual / work from home position that can be accomplished from anywhere in the continental US; requires high speed internet connection to work effectively.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow.
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Maintains technical expertise in relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Develops creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- Work is performed based on documented Project Implementation Plans.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Applies technical expertise and knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Familiar with Agile development processes.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Fundamental understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities:
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Incident Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including but not limited to: scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module customization, data imports and third-party software integration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Certified ServiceNow Developer
- Experience integrating API services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Must currently possess a SECRET clearance
- Able to travel occasionally (up to 10 percent)
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field/concentration and three (3) years or more experience, Additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in design, development and/or Administration in ServiceNo
Comtech is an IT provider focused on delivering end-to-end technology solutions and products. Since 1998, we have successfully serviced enterprises across multiple markets, including the public and private sectors and the Department of Defense. Our services span all aspects of business, providing a holistic approach to managing an organization. We have accredited certifications, which include CMM Level 3, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 (Corporate ITIL Service Delivery), ISO 27001:2005 (Corporate Security), and ISO 9001-2008 (Corporate Quality). Comtech aims to deliver value to our customers through three key attributes: Innovation, Transformation, and Information. Comtech believes that our solutions and products should focus on resolving everyday problems and enabling simplicity. We are committed to providing technical innovations and tools that empower organizations with critical information to facilitate decision-making that results in business transformation through cost savings and increased operational efficiency. Our commitment to quality is adopted throughout the organization and sets the foundation for delivering our full suite of capabilities. Comtech develops and implements methodologies and processes based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3 Framework across enterprise infrastructure operations