- full-stack developer
- Qlik Sense
- data analysis
Safebox is a boutique IT-focused management consulting company committed to delivering cutting-edge technology solutions and strategic insights to help our clients thrive in an ever-evolving digital landscape. Our dedicated professionals work relentlessly to create exceptional value for our clients.
Safebox is looking for an experienced Qlik Consultant (remote) to work with our East Coast-based client in this contract role.
This role is for you if you:
- Have strong skills in developing and implementing enterprise-wide reports and dashboards using QlikView and/or Qlik Sense.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of Qlik Architecture and Development.
- Have strong exposure to Visualization, transformation, data analysis, and formatting skills.
- Are excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative insights and reports.
- Have expertise in creating Qlik dashboards with complex calculations.
- Have full stack experience – Front-End (FE) and Back-End (BE).
- Design, develop, test, and maintain complex Qlik reports for scalability, manageability, extensibility, performance, and reuse.
- Gather user and technical requirements as necessary.
- Provide technical expertise in architecture, design, and implementation of Qlik applications.
- Work with team members to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team.
- Work through iterative review cycles to deliver results that meet or exceed user expectations.
- Resolve support tickets, user inquiries, and other requests related to Qlik reports.
- 5+ years of experience with Qlik (QlikView and/or Qlik Sense).
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer (Front-End and Back-End).
- 2+ years of experience with SQL -- solid understanding of SQL, relational database management systems, data modeling, and normalization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Ability to query and display large data sets while maximizing the performance of Qlik applications.
- Advanced Qlik development skills required (e.g., set analysis, complex aggregations, data modeling).
- Understanding Qlik application performance tuning, extract optimization, and other Qlik administration.
- Understanding of advanced calculations and statistical functions.
- Analytics capabilities.
- Strong collaboration skills with other departments.
Location: remote, with typical EST business working hours
- This is a contract position expected to last ~6 months
- Direct application only – we do not accept staffing applications; no Corp to Corp
- Must be eligible to work in the US; we do not sponsor Visas
- Failure to respond to all screening questions may result in an automatic rejection