Location: (Hybrid - Austin, TX or Menlopark, CA). LOCAL only
Requirements for Contingent Worker in Workday Integration Space:
1. At least 7 years' experience in Workday Integrations (Integrations and not functional or overall)
2. Extensive experience in Studio integrations with at least ~4 large scale / complex studio implementations
a. Complexity would include but not limited to retrieving multiple reports
b. Complex eval and mvel usage
c. Complex transformation (XSLT 2.0 and preferable XSLT3.0) capabilities
d. Experience loading effective dated and non-effective dated custom objects data
e. Experience with API calls and handling multiple web services in a single integration
3. Experience reading and converting other formats (JSON , Text with different delimiters)
4. Experience in gathering requirement for the integrations and documentation (design and build)
5. Experience working / collaborating with functional team for any updates and data reviews .
Preferable but not expected:
1. Experience in PECI / PICOF
2. Experience in one other coding language like Python or Java.