BeaconFire is based in Central NJ, specializing in Software Development, Web Development, and Business Intelligence; looking for candidates with a strong background in Software Engineering or Computer Science for a Software Development Engineer in Test position.
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code to assure the quality of our clients’ platforms.
- Adopts and promotes Agile, Waterfall and test-driven software development practices.
- Deploy and maintain automated system tests using Cloud infrastructures.
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
- Works with developers to understand defects and resolves them in a timely manner.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Decent understanding of the software development/testing life cycle.
- Basic programming skills using object-oriented programming (OOP) languages with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle) and basic SQL.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS).
- 0-1 year of practical experience in Java coding.
- Experience using JUnit/TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, JMeter and other testing frameworks, HTML, CSS.
BeaconFire is an E-verified company and provides equal employment opportunities (visa sponsorship provided).