- Acceptance testing
- Best practices
- Business analysis
- Business process
- Business requirements
CSG Government Solutions is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments.
CSG provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients.
- PMO by CSG brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a full-service PMO.
- IV&V by CSG provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- QA BY CSG deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our clients' objectives.
- Strategy BY CSG brings our high-value resources to provide insight into best practices
- OCM by CSG operates on the principle that people are the key to realizing and sustaining the benefits of program modernization.
CSG is seeking Business Analysts with 3+ years of Medicaid and MMIS experience to join our consulting staff. You will work on highly productive project teams delivering our services to state government agencies nationwide. The responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Working as a member of a project team functioning as a business analyst for large-scale technology projects utilizing agile methodologies
- Facilitating the elicitation and documentation of business requirements and joint application design sessions
- Reviewing functional and technical requirements and design specifications
- Analyzing business processes and workflows
- Conducting quality reviews of design documents
- Conducting quality reviews of test plans and procedures
- Analyzing requirements traceability throughout the system development life cycle
- Facilitating the development of test scripts and test data necessary for performing user acceptance testing
- Creating project documentation including meeting minutes, deliverables, project status reports, and presentations
- Tracking issues, risks, action items, and decisions using standard project management techniques and tools
- Communicating project issues and risks to the project management team
- Familiar with MMIS Certification Process, a plus
- Experience with MMIS modularity is a plus
- Experience with Medicaid Enterprise Checklist Toolkit (MECT) framework, a plus
- Experience with MMIS planning, procurement, and/or operations, a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA), a plus
Travel may be necessary up to 25%.
**All candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are eligible to apply**
Working at CSG
Clients trust us with their most difficult challenges, so we have to be at the top of our game. And you will be, too. You'll also find that we're able to keep it in perspective, combining a strong work ethic with an appreciation for a balanced life.
It's a team atmosphere, where dedicated professionals with complementary talents encourage one another to do their best work in an environment focused on integrity, growth, and excellence. These are just a few of the many reasons why CSG has been named one of America s Best Management Consulting Firms six years in a row by Forbes Magazine.
Our Focus on Professional Development
We're dedicated to the personal growth of our employees and have programs that enable you to enhance your skills and pursue your career goals within our company.
Our Professional Development group works with you to develop an individual Professional Development Plan (PDP) that aligns your goals with the skills we need to deliver the highest quality services to our clients. Your PDP addresses staffing assignments, training, and other factors that keep you on the path to a rewarding career.
Our training program, The CSG Way, is focused on continuously developing the skills of our employees and sharing knowledge across our organization. The program includes courses that develop your analytical, management, and leadership skills; expand your program knowledge; and prepare you for project assignments.
Competitive Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V