SOFTWARE ENGINEERSalesforce platformproblem - solvingtechnical documentationanalytical skillssalesforce development
10627 – Heroku Postgres Software Engineer II
The Heroku Postgres Software Engineer II is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing software projects and operational maintenance Data hub tasks using Heroku platform.
- Design, develop, and unit test optimized and scalable solutions using Heroku platform
- Responsible for all data feed from source systems to Heroku and from Heroku to Salesforce Lightning and CRM Analytics for multiple applications in Salesforce org, for both maintenance and new development
- Improve data architecture and optimize data flow to better support the business needs.
- Working with testers and DevOps engineers for testing and deploying web applications on the Heroku platform.
- Participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to monitor and maintain Heroku Postgres.
- Ability to maintain and enhance integration between source system and Heroku plus between Heroku and Salesforce or CRM Analytics.
- Ability to troubleshoot Heroku Postgres, conduct root cause analysis and make resolution to fix issues.
- Collaborate with 3rd party or other IT teams for the successfully delivery of product enhancement or maintenance support
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent curriculum.
- Around 5 years’ experience in programmer position Skill/Knowledge
- Deep experience in Heroku Integrations/Postgres PL/SQL. Determine business and technical objectives, set appropriate expectations of the Heroku platform, and define criteria for success, ensuring that customers receive the help and guidance they need to achieve it.
- Train team in Heroku architecture principles, share best practices, and assist in the development of technical solutions to enable them to develop reliable and scalable applications.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Willing to assist users with their tasks when needed.
- Certification on PaaS platform, Postgres PL/SQL is preferred
Salary Range - $79,800 to $114,103