Our "NYC, NY(Remote)" based client is looking for "Google Cloud Platform Consultant" to fill its contract opportunity.
Role: Google Cloud Platform Consultant
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12+ months
· Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform Enterprise. Ability to write reusable terraform modules.
· Strong understanding of CI/CD Pipelines in a globally distributed environment using Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker registry, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
· Experience managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with exposure to the use of cloud vendor Kubernetes solutions such as EKS on AWS, GKE on Google Cloud Platform, OCP on premise
· Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and/or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) is a plus
· Knowledge of
· Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience using Docker within container orchestration platforms such as EKS, Google Anthos, or others.
- Strong experience in setting and running of GKE Private, Public Clusters, GKE Workload Management and optimization.
- Kubernetes containerization and orchestration experience configuring, managing, and optimizing Google Cloud Platform GKE and Google Cloud Platform Anthos deployments.
- Experience with Service Mesh technologies (Istio or Linkerd).
- Knowledge of Anthos and experience in setting up Multi-Cloud Anthos hybrid environments, Admin and User clusters.
- Hands-on Python and Unix shell scripting is required.
- Knowledge on Helm chart is a plus.
- Good to have certification in Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux administration
- Implement and deploy Anthos Foundations for EKS Attached Clusters
- Implement and deploy Anthos Service Mesh In Cluster
- Implement and deploy Anthos Config. Management
Thanks & Regards,
Lead- Talent Acquisition
3084, Congressional Office Park, Route – 27, Suite # 3, Kendall Park, New Jersey – 08824 |www.fstonetechnologies.com |Phone:| Cell: Fax:|