This is Srikanth from Techno-Comp Inc.
We have a job opening with our direct client for position Magento Architect @ Fort Mill, SC. If you would be interested in applying for the below position. Please find the job details below:
Job Title: Magento Architect
Duration: Long Term
Location: Fort Mill, SC (Remote Until COVID)
Interview: Telephonic & F2F/Skype
- Architect and propose Magento 2 solutions as per client requirements. Review business requirements working with other team members. Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Great communication on all levels is required, as a big part of the role will be running design review meetings with clients , conveying ideas & recommendations, and backing them up with sound design rationale.
- The candidate should be experienced enough to drive the design process with little oversight and be able to work effectively and collaboratively with the technical implementation team.
The architect needs to be experienced and have working knowledge of:
- Creating wireframes and high-fidelity design concepts/themes for Magento
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and graphical mindset
- Knowledge of Magento layout conventions and it’s block/component architecture
- Best practices around eCommerce patterns, heuristics and usability principles
- Creating Photoshop design concepts for eCommerce storefronts
- Communicating design concepts with clients and ideology around design choices
- Mobile-first responsive design patterns and techniques
- Axure, Balsamic, and Adobe XD prototyping software
- Component-driven design layouts for platforms such as React & VueJS,
- Jira and Confluence
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Phone: Ext - 107