Role: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Oaks, PA
Mode of Hire: Full Time
· Design, develop, test and support solutions utilizing Oracle RDBMS.
· Work with Product Owner and Scrum Master to assess impact and provide estimates.
· Research and evaluate alternative solutions; Recommend efficient and cost effective solutions for system design.
· Re-factor existing application code.
· Provide support and on-the-job training to less experienced team members.
· 5+ years of experience working as Oracle Developer.
· Strong development skills in SQL & PL/SQL.
· Experience with query optimization / performance tuning.
· Handling of external files /data using data load.
· Excellent Analytical skills.
· Strong debugging skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Self-starter capable of working independently.
· Prior experience of IT implementation in investment banking.
· DBA skills such as backup and maintenance.
· Good working knowledge of Informatica ETL/BOXI or Java / J2EE.
· Agile work experience.
· Experience working on Data warehouse.
· Experience with Snowflake is a plus.
· Prior experience in Reference Data Management implementations.