- Healthcare Payer
Job Title: Senior Data Modeler/ Data Architect-with Healthcare experience
Location: remote (chicago, illinois)
Duration: 6+ Months
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Data Architect/Data Modeler with Healthcare Payer Experience.
We are looking for a senior data modeler to analyze Healthcare business and data requirements, and model data structures to enable the technical solution and implementation within a Healthcare Payer organization. This position will involve working as a senior member of an implementation team working on large, complex and industry leading projects. Perficient is looking for enthusiastic leaders who enjoy solving tough industry and technical problems and building tools which enable Perficient's customers to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of Healthcare delivery within the United States.
- Collaborate with Healthcare Provider business and data SMEs to profile source system data and perform logical mapping of source data into target data warehouse models, based on the existing business process and data/reporting requirements.
- Create conceptual and logical data models, typically for the purpose of extending an existing 3NF or Conformed Dimensional Model, and to define and implement custom data marts.
- Drive data analysis and modeling efforts (conceptual, logical and physical models), either as the lead modeler, sole modeler, or as member of a team of data modelers/architects, as appropriate given the specific project situation and team makeup.
- Assist in the architecture, design and development of overall Data Warehouse and ETL architecture definition, vision, and supporting artifacts required to communicate the vision and design.
- Establish, communicate and enforce best practices and standards
- Mentor and provide oversight to less senior members of the team
- Prior experience working as a data analyst and modeler in a data warehouse, data lake, or operational data store environment; 7+ years experience.
- 5+ years recent experience working as a data analyst and modeler, including experience creating complex relational (3NF) models and dimensional models (Star, Snowflakes)
- 4+ years of recent experience working with Healthcare Payer (preferred) or Provider data, specifically with healthcare claims, membership, enrollment and clinical data is preferred
- Experience performing data discovery, analysis and profiling
- Experience creating logical source-to-target mappings which can be used by data integration engineers to develop batch and services based data pipelines to populate an enterprise data warehouse, data lake, or otherwise
- Very strong sql query language skills.
- Business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis and elaboration a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consulting and customer relationship skills
- Consultants located in the greater San Francisco, CA area with the ability to work on site in downtown San Francisco in a daily basis are preferred.
- Create/Author/Edit architecture documents, design documents, data flow diagrams, and system Run Books, and drive reviews for these deliverables as well as development work products, jobs/pipelines and mappings.
- Define and ensure compliance to best practices, including driving and participating in design and code review sessions and process.
- Participate in QA strategy and planning and play a role in the defect triage and prioritization process.
- As a leader, train and mentor PRFT and customer resources as necessary throughout project execution.
- Play a technical SME/lead role for architectural assessment, strategy and roadmap projects.
Significant Experience working with the following tools
- Erwin or IBM InfoSphere Data Architect
- Top tier data analysis and profiling tools (IBM Information Analyzer or equivalent)
- Very strong sql query language skills
- SQL interpreters: Toad, Embarcadero, or equivalent
FOLLOW HALCYON: |
Delivering the very best in IT talent and consulting for private, public and federal sector clients since 1992.