HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
The Data Center Engineer is responsible for implementing large scale projects that entails renovating multiple data centers throughout NAFTA. The Data Center Engineer will evaluate data center electrical systems, products, and components to understand where all risks are present. Once all risks are identified, create a multiple year project that entails mitigating electrical and mechanical risks to the data centers. The Data Center Engineer will be responsible for initial identification, project creation, project design, project budget, and project implementation. Experience in development of MOPs; SOP; EOPs for carrying out systems operations.
The Data Center Engineer must provide electrical, mechanical, and technical direction while ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards for all corporate data centers. The Data Center Engineer has and understanding of industrial and commercial electrical one-line drawings along with understanding State and Local Code requirements. The job responsibilities encompass a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management: project planning, cost management, time management, quality and safety management, and contract administration. The Data Center Engineer must be able to manage multiple large-scale projects that require communication across many different IT departments. Assist other data center engineers with break fix incidents. The Data Center Engineer is on call 24 x 7 in a rotation order.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical,Electrical Engineering, or IT required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in facilitiesinfrastructure.
- Must understandAs-Builtdrawings and electrical and mechanical operations of a Data Center.
- Knowledge of various data center technologies and a strong understanding of high-availability data centers.
- Understanding of network design principles.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in budget/finance experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project management.
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints.
- On call 24 x 7 in a rotation order.
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Master's degree.
- UST and AST Certification.
- PMP Certification.
- Capable of leading design and planning sessions includingleading the collection of business requirements, determining the scope of the project, and aligning business needs with the appropriate technology.
- Exceptional program/project management track record.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to grasp business goals, strategies, and challenges.
- Proven ability to multi-task is critical, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong conflict management skills.
- Carries out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.