This position works out of our Lake County, IL location in our global IT organization called Business Technology Services (BTS).
As the SAP Ariba Technical Specialist, you'll have the chance to play an active role in all phases of our global SAP Ariba implementation and roll-out to 40+ countries, as a hands on Ariba configurator. Your Ariba skills and experience will be critical to the success of our Ariba program and help us optimize procurement processes across our company.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will be part of our global project team and work directly with our internal business customers to help define requirements/perform fit-gap analysis, then design/build/test the solution, then participate in the cutover and go-live.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify STP business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to the assigned client business.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years hands on design, build/configuration, test experience in full life cycle Ariba projects (Upstream and Downstream)
- Configuration experience and process knowledge of:
- Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP)
- Buying and Invoicing
- Spend Analysis
- Experience in complex/integrated ERP ecosystems, including integration between Ariba and:
- Multiple ECC and S/4HANA systems
- Third party tools (Cordis, OnBase/Brainware, Vertex)
- Use of CIG
- Knowledge of ECC and S/4HANA organizational and master data objects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.