We’re a Team of hardworking, fun-loving, people-oriented technology enthusiasts. We love what we do, and we’re passionate about helping our clients thrive in an increasingly complex digital world. Zensar is an organization focused on building relationships, with our clients and with each other—and happiness is at the core of everything we do. In fact, we’re so into happiness that we’ve created a Global Happiness Council, and we send out a Happiness Survey to our employees each year. We’ve learned that employee happiness requires more than a competitive paycheck, and our employee value proposition—grow, own, achieve, learn (GOAL)—lays out the core opportunities we seek to foster for every employee. Teamwork and collaboration are critical to Zensar’s mission and success, and our teams work on a diverse and challenging mix of technologies across a broad industry spectrum. These industries include banking and financial services, high-tech and manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, retail, and consumer services. Our employees enjoy flexible work arrangements and a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), among other benefits. If you are looking for a place to have an immediate impact, to grow and contribute, where we work hard, play hard, and support each other, consider joining team Zensar!
You might really grab our attention if you have:
- 4+ years of experience customer service and support of Windows Operating systems in a global enterprise environment from both software and hardware troubleshooting standpoint and technologies such as AD, DNS, Exchange, and Citrix.
- 2+ years of experience with Configuration Management, MDM and Deployment methods with SCCM and Intune.
- Experience with deployment methods including inventory control, security baselining, patching, software, and application deployments.
- Understanding of Windows 10 new features, feature updates, and industry best practice processes.
- Understanding of Microsoft Patching Cycles & Policies, best practice processes. (ex. WSUS, Win10 Update Rings)
- Knowledge of new and emerging enterprise technologies (ex: Azure, Intune, Windows Analytics, Autopilot)
- Understanding of Office 365 or Microsoft 365 technology and any other client support or project interaction.
- Active technical certifications and ITIL-Foundation and Agile experience is a plus.
Standard expectations and duties for an Endpoint Technician:
- Assist and support front-line operation support teams in solving advanced technical issues with guidance and coaching.
- Be the liaison with Engineering teams collaborating for resolution of complex desktop problems, communicate technical information and implementation of corrective and innovative solutions to front-line operations support teams.
- Resolve escalated cases and advanced technical scenarios related to Endpoint Management Software, Applications, Microsoft products, and hardware and peripherals.
- Work with front-line operation teams in implementing of new endpoint initiatives, providing associated training and Knowledge Articles as required for end-user support global teams.
- Software and Application deployments, including targeting & packaging, patching & updates, inventory control, and security baselining.
- Support automated management process for employee endpoints, providing them a seamless and efficient end-user experience to enable productivity.
- Monitor and analyze gaps building processes to rationalize, troubleshoot and escalate technical problems with endpoint management clients, client inventory, application deployments and security patching.
Zensar believes that diversity of backgrounds, thought, experience, and expertise fosters the robust exchange of ideas that enables the highest quality collaboration and work product. Zensar is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Zensar is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Zensar is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. Zensar does not facilitate/sponsor any work authorization for this position. All candidates must present valid authorization to commence new employment in the U.S. for Zensar.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client or vendor of Zensar may be ineligible for consideration. Zensar values your privacy. We’ll use your data in accordance with our privacy statement located at: Privacy Notice | Zensar