- shell scripting
Hybrid – New York, NY (On-site M-Thurs, Remote Friday)
This high growth fintech organization in New York City specializes in providing innovative financial and trading technology solutions. They are dedicated to delivering the tools and resources their clients need to succeed in a fast-paced and highly competitive market. The team is made up of experts in financial technology, trading, and software development, working together to create cutting-edge solutions that meet the unique needs of their clients.
This company stays ahead of industry trends and advancements, offering solutions for clients of any size, from small startups to large multinational corporations. The company culture emphasizes collaboration, innovation, and a commitment to excellence. They are constantly pushing boundaries to deliver the best possible results for their clients.
This company offers a dynamic and exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. It may be the right fit for those who are passionate about financial technology and looking for a challenging and rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting up the roadmap for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing strategic integrations that meet our clients’ needs. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join a rapidly growing company and play a key role in ensuring the efficiency and success of our product deployment.
- Develop and maintain a platform of integrated systems and tooling to support Agile and DevOps practices across a diverse set of workflows used by multiple development teams.
- Evaluate and integrate third-party software and configure connectivity with client infrastructure.
- Maintain and enforce compliance with audit controls and external certifications.
- Provide architectural design and practical guidance to software development teams to improve resiliency, efficiency, performance, and costs.
- Design and implement solutions for managing applications and infrastructure, with goals of increasing the security, reliability, repeatability, and consistency of operational tasks.
- Work with software developers to ensure best practices of development, processes, testing, operations, production deployment and monitoring.
- Collaborate with and mentor team members in the improvement, reusability, & standardization of CI/CD practices.
- Work closely with business and technology teams to analyze and resolve issues on the platform.
- Provide day-to-day application-level support for production incidents.
- Develop and maintain automation application tools, websites, and utilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with combined experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in a DevOps or similar role
- Hands on scripting with Python/Bash/Powershell
- Experience using AWS and related tools.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong development background with experience running multi-regions production environments at scale.
- Skills and experience in any or all the following will give the right candidate an edge: Linux command line, shell scripting, Java, Python, SQL
- Experience with CI/CD practices.
Connect With Us
The company is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. If and as required by applicable law, all persons hired to work will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the location for which they have an offer to work and to complete the necessary employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact
As part of the company's commitment to equal opportunity, they believe that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work and is committed to this principle in its pay structure. They also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.