Program ManagerSystem level server platformsMechanicalOSFWBIOSSolution SW
Locations: Secaucus NJ
About the Role
In this position, the Staff Technical Program Manager will be responsible for leading the management and execution of server platform programs, driving design and development activities from product definition and planning through production, release and end of life.
- Lead weekly program core team meetings with cross functional teams to communicate updates, track progress and ensure that program is on track to meet upcoming milestones.
- Identify and communicate program risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies and facilitate appropriate hardware & software engineering solutions.
- Aid in managing and the execution of engineering solutions, which can include: Printed Circuit Boards, Mechanical, Power, OS, FW, BIOS, Solution SW, Test, Diagnostics, and management of associated vendors.
- Maintain documentation and disseminate project information to stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Publish appropriate metrics such as KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), as required by program or by the Office of Technical Program Management.
- Hardware architecture & development of platforms, server experience
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience with 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager
- Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style.
- Understanding of System level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system.
- Strong Project Management skills in developing schedules and tracking to milestones.
- Effective communication to drive program and provide clear updates and meeting minutes.