Greetings from Apexon..
Title: IOS Developer.
Location: SFO, CA.
· Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation on iOS, including system analysis, test-driven application development, unit test, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
· Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
· Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the business and product owners.
· Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
· Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
· Adapt digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
· Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
· Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
· Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
· Work with server engineers to design API specs.
· Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better.
· Experience in native mobile app development on iOS; and hands-on experience in Swift, Objective C and/or React native code to build front-end web or native application experiences
· Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks ,familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Experience in test-driven development and test automation
· Attention to detail to carefully craft both tests and code
· Experience working with the Agile/scrum project management methodologies
· Backend web service and API knowledge
· Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills and an ability to multi-task in a deadline- oriented environment
· A willingness to learn new technology
· Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
· Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
· B.S. or higher in computer science or engineering