- Java coding
- Automation Frameworks
Job Description: Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: 100% Remote
Need 12+ years consultants.
Glider Test Mandatory
Please donot share QA profiles, need SDET with Strong Java Coding exp
The main function of a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to write code to develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This is a Software Engineering position involving hands-on coding to create frameworks.
Given an Algorithm, and find a solution and problem solve through conversation.
PROTRACTOR - BIG PLUS, Selenium, API TESTING (Rest Assured), Postman, Cucumber
- Core Java Skills, Write Code, Testing Mindset - Break stuff, fix stuff, comfortable using testing tools. User Interface skills, Selenium, Web Application Skills
- Computer Science related Degree Must
- Thorough understanding in computer science fundamentals - algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and data structures.
- Thorough understanding of testing process, test types, test design and testing methodologies.
- Experienced with modern programming languages and common development technologies with software architecture and design skills.
- Experienced with functional or Performance or Security or DevOps test tools.
- Experienced in architecting, designing, and developing automation frameworks and test suites.
- Experienced with Cloud related technologies.
- Experienced with Unix/Linux environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Write java code to automate the test of business layer or data layer applications
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates