Savvee Consulting Inc is seeking to hire a Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Lead to support our federal client in a hybrid work model of onsite/telework. This client is located in Bethesda, MD. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable with IT portfolio management with an acute attention to detail.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Supporting the IT Investment Portfolio to ensure ongoing compliance with Government Accountability Office (GAO), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and federal policies for Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), including Technology Business Management (TBM) requirements.
- Preparing and distributing collection tools, guidance, and reporting tools for IT Investment budget reporting requirements.
- Working directly with Enterprise Systems and Major Investments to collect and report IT Investments, including TBM requirements.
- Entering IT Investment budget data in tools/systems as required by OMB and/or other federal entities.
- Conducting quality assurance reviews and analysis of submitted materials for IT Investment budgeting and reporting.
- Coordinating Investment related IT data calls from OMB and other federal entities.
- Preparing reports, summaries, and presentations of Investments and IT Portfolio related information for senior management.
- Reviewing investment assessments and reports from GAO, OMB, and Department and collaborating with investment managers to provide responses as appropriate.
- Supporting strategic planning and innovative approaches to address the evolving needs of the IT Investment Portfolio, including such things as tools, processes, and systems.
- Providing strategic and staff support to CPIC-related committees, governance groups, and working groups.
- Understanding the organizational policies and procedures for accuracy of solutions and deliverables to the client.
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality and customer support.
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience & Skills
- Five or more years of CPIC experience
- Five or more years of portfolio management experience
- Two or more years of Technology Business Management (TBM) experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Savvee Consulting, Inc. is not only a company, it's where INTEGRITY MEETS INNOVATION
We intentionally select candidates that pride themselves on professionalism, reliability, superior knowledge of their field, and exceptional customer service to fit our boutique-consulting business model. Savvee is an award winning, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Join our team and help support our federal clients' missions ranging from IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Solutions, Human Resources, and Administrative Support.
Savvee recognizes that the value created by each individual employee and seeks to recognize and reward outstanding job performance with various benefits, including spot bonuses. We place a premium on caring for our employees by offering highly competitive compensation packages.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Matching 401K Plan with 100% vesting after the 1st paycheck
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave
- Training and Education Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Rewards & Incentive Programs
- Opportunities to Support Local Charities
EOE STATEMENT - Savvee Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
EEOC - ELIGIBILITY TO WORK - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT- COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory unless there is a medical/religious need for a reasonable accommodation, without imposing hardship to the employer.