Title : Python Developer
Location : Washington D.C/Irving,TX /Jersey City, NJ / Raleigh,NC/San Diego,CA
Job Type : Full time
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- 5+ years of python server development using Django, Flask, or other python frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience working with and building RESTful APIs.
- 3+ years of experience in Typescript • Ability to write unit-tested, re-usable and maintainable code.
- Strong Knowledge in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture.
- Experience in CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.) and background task processing (Celery).
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
- Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (Redis, Memcached, etc.)
- Working knowledge of serving high scale HTTP(S) protocol (Nginx, Apache, etc.)
- A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are Sponsoring H1B Visa for OPT/CPT/L2/EAD Candidates.