Title: IIB Developer (Websphere Message Broker, IIB, Data Power)
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has multiple openings for IIB Developer. These positions are based in Farmington Hills, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Experience with IBM integration technologies namely Message Broker, 118, Data Power and WSRR.
- The candidate should have knowledge and experience to utilize the connectivity, transformation, and mediation capabilities of IBM WebSphere Message Broker V6.x/7.x/8.x and 118 V9.
- Solid experience in analyzing, designing, and deploying message models, message flows using the IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit and 118 V9.
- Must have experience in development, testing, debugging of flows via the IBM 118 V9 by using ESQL and other languages, nodes, graphical mapping tools, and pattern features.
- Good experience in transforming messages with ESQL, Java and Maps and monitoring and performance of the II 8.
- Familiar with concepts related to scalability, high availability, security and the general use of adapters in the IBM II 8 /Message Broker environment.
- Good understanding of MQ, Java, JMS, JDBC, XML, Xpath, SOAP, WSDL, Message sets and Message Parsers.
- Prefer candidate who has knowledge of Datapower appliance, exposing stored procs elimination of CTG (CICS Transaction Gateway) and utilization of WSRR.
- Ideal candidate must have migration experience of artifacts and flows from Message Broker to 118.
- Thorough knowledge of design patterns, Integration and Service oriented architecture patterns. Candidate should be familiar with SOA and Messaging Technologies.
- Knowledge of event based integration, pub-sub, request/reply and synchronoAsynchronous is mandatory.
- Design service contracts, participate in JAD sessions with business and IT stakeholders, analyze requirements and participate in estimation activities.
- Must have knowledge of UML and have the ability to create use cases, process flow diagrams, and functional specifications documents.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Sharmli Somaskandan at ssomaskandan(@)stgit.com and/or 248.712.6709. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – IBM ESB
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT needs.