Location: Merrimack, NH/Durham, NC/Smithfield, RI (Hybrid, 3 days onsite/Week)
Duration: 12+ Months
- Java (Cucumber Serenity preferred)
- Hands on experience with automated SOAP/REST API’s and testing
- Working in an Agile environment (Go-forward environment, need to work on timelines)
- Some AWS experience
The Expertise we’re looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related field
- 6+ years of Quality Engineering experience in an automated testing environment.
- 5+ years of experience building strong automation for web-based applications
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of development experience is a huge plus
- Good understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Lifecycle using Agile principles in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agile)
- Experience testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS.
- Automated testing using Cucumber Serenity, or similar tools
- Automated SOAP/REST API testing
- Automated CI/CD pipeline execution and build tools including Jenkins / Jenkins Core, Artifactory, Soteri/Credential
- Knowledge in creating mock services to use microservice
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity, and able to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Owning the quality process for product development
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to change
The Skills you bring
- Hands-on working experience with CI/CD pipeline and build tools including Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket
- Hands-on working experience any with GUI / Web Automation Testing Tool (Cucumber Serenity or similar).
- Hands-on working experience of testing REST or SOAP APIs (Java, JUnit, Rest Assured)
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: CI/CD pipeline (e.g., Terracore), containers (e.g., Docker), container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience with any of the following languages: (C#, VB.Net, Angular, Java, HTML, and XML).
- Hands-on working experience using any of the following tools (Python, Eclipse, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.)
- Hands-on years working experience in Unit Test/Coded UI Tests/Functional Test Development.
- Experience using the Atlassian suite or any other source code management, defect tracking tools.
- Basic understanding of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD.
The Value you deliver
- Work closely with the Agile team members to drive the team's commitments to quality
- Defining and implementing test strategies, scenarios, and steps for automated and functional testing
- Build automation test framework and tools
- Actively participate in the development process through designing, writing, and maintaining application features and automated tests including unit tests, functional tests and end-to-end regression tests
- Quality inspections of test and development and the corresponding audit artifacts within the team
- Working and collaborating with new technologies to tackle test challenges and process improvements
- Drive and deliver quality control around CI/CD pipeline process and implementations
- Provide technical guidance/coaching to developers on quality tasks
- Working and collaborating with new technologies to solve test challenges and process improvements