Job Title: Senior UI Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Senior UI Developer
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in Full stack design and development of applications involving Java technologies, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Maven, Gradle; UI frameworks such as Angular and/or ReactJS; Back-end databases such as SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, etc.
- Exposure on Cloud Solutions such as AWS, Azure, etc. and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience working on traditional application servers like weblogic, Tomcat etc
- Write server-side and client-side code, understand and adhere to prescribed coding standards and best practices, work with well-defined version control processes, perform application feature design and re-factoring, and troubleshoot complex software problems.
- Execute and participate in the QA process, including: unit, integration, regression, and performance testing with a focus on minimizing defects and rework.
- Understand and participate in the non-production deployment process.
- Responsible for application support running on production and non-production environment.
- Create, configure, maintain, and monitor the different application and environments.
- Design and Develop RESTful API and SOAP based Webservices.
- Write DB2 SQL scripts, Stored Procedures in DB2 and/or SQLServer, and involve in application performance tuning.
- Collaborate with Developers, QA and other Partners in system analysis and design.
- Write Unit Test Case document using TDD framework like Junit and Mockito and prepare test data to perform Unit testing and Integration Testing. Review test cases prepared by other team members.
- Coordinate release management activities during deployment window and change management activities using tools like GitHub, Harvest and ServiceNow tools.
- Responsible for analysis and coordination with various Infra teams for quick restoration of production system in case of any outage. Identify any technical risks involved in existing system and recommend suitable preventive and mitigation plans.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure quality deliverables.
- Analyze application for feasibility of automation to reduce manual effort associated with redundant or recurring processes.
- Collaborate with Offshore and Onshore team on daily basis to follow up on Production ticket and demands.
- Bachelors or Master's in Computer science
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and business team
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 102705
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.