Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a quantitative hedge fund manager specializing in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based trading strategies. We employ a variety of statistical methods and techniques using our robust technology and data infrastructure. We operate a 24 hour low-latency global operation trading liquid futures contracts, currencies and equities, using automated proprietary execution algorithms. Our flagship fund has been in business for more than 30 years.
We are currently seeking a highly driven, well organized, and motivated candidate to join our team.
- Develop new software and enhance existing systems in C++ on a linux platform.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- Undergraduate or graduate level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases including Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle is a plus.
The base pay for this position is anticipated to be between $150,000 and $300,000 per year. The anticipated annual base pay range is current as of the time this job post was generated. This position is eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a bonus, health and dental plans and 401(k) contributions, which includes a discretionary profit sharing program. An employee's bonus and related compensation benefits can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.