- Business Analyst
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com
Job Title: ServiceNow Business Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Onsite)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Total Experience of 10+ years in IT
- Should have CSM or any CIS certification
- Good knowledge of ITSM, CSM and ITIL V3
- Around 5+ years of hands-on implementation experience in ServiceNow Business Analyst
- Should have good process knowledge in ITSM, CSM
- Process understanding of Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management
- Experience in managing Client discussion and Requirement gathering
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices & ongoing knowledge ServiceNow features.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings · Refine and estimate stories:
- Draft stories and acceptance criteria required to support the agreed upon process flows, data, and form requirements.
- Review, refine, estimate, and prioritize the stories documented with Client.
- Perform design, build and unit test activities
- Configure stories.
- Execute unit test of stories Sprint reviews & demos
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional.
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed.
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
LTIMindtree is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, family-care status, veteran status, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, military service, handicap or disability or history of handicap or disability, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, union affiliation, affectional or sexual orientation or preference, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, except where such considerations are bona fide occupational qualifications permitted by law.