Applicants must have 12 years of experience working as a business/systems/interface analyst and ideally some experience working with Momentum Financials or similar COTS financial ERP systems (e.g., SAP or Oracle). Responsibilities include interface analysis, integration design, requirements development, data analysis and validation, software quality assurance/testing, and interfacing with clients to troubleshoot or research issues. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and a desire to enhance those skills in a challenging, high visibility environment. Analysts will have the opportunity to learn various analysis and testing tools.
1. Lead elicitation of requirements from end-users for interface, data conversion, and/or data cleanse activities.
2. Conduct design reviews. Establish acceptance criteria. Understand business processes and create process maps as required.
3. Provide functional support and assist with documenting requirements, detailed design specifications and/or data conversion and cleanse plans, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
4. Analyze legacy and target system data. Conduct reconciliation activities. Coordinate across multiple development efforts to ensure system interfaces and/or data conversion and cleanse decisions are consistent with requirements/expectations/regulations.
5. Work directly with programmers, database administrators, and other technical specialists. Collaborate with other analysts to understand the organization’s business processes and legacy system data and processes.
6. Under the guidance of more senior subject matter experts, develop expertise in the COTS tool, Federal financial Management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices. Lead functional testing. Develop test scenarios and documentation and perform validation testing for interfaces and/or conversion requirements. Monitor, track, and troubleshoot application operation and data, analyzing incidents and working with the technical team to resolve issues.
7. Develop materials, and train end users on interface, data conversion, and/or data cleanse requirements.
8. Implement quality assurance standards and processes for validation and verification efforts.
9. Implement software development best practices.
10. Seek out and implement process improvement initiatives.
11. May manage and mentor other more junior resources.
1. US citizenship is required.
2. Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 12 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
3. Must have the ability to pass a Tier 2 MBI background investigation.
4. Experience working with the Momentum Financials front-end and database.
5. Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills.
6. Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
8. Quick to learn and put new skills to use.
9. Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines. Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines.