We are searching for a resilient, self-motivated corporate recruiter to join our company. In this role, you will identify the best job applicants, organize engaging job fairs, and conduct interviews with potential hires. You will also collaborate with managers and recruitment personnel to develop improved talent acquisition strategies.
A successful corporate recruiter will be flexible and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and active listening skills. Ideal candidates should be able to foster lasting, professional relationships, and have working knowledge of talent acquisition software.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifying recruiting needs and sourcing the best applicants to fill vacancies.
• Preparing and posting attractive job descriptions to online job boards or circulating them via other channels, such as email or social media.
• Analyzing existing talent acquisition procedures and developing new, more efficient methods of finding great candidates.
• Using resume parsers, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and candidate relationship management (CRM) software to streamline recruitment processes.
• Creating and maintaining talent pools.
• Scheduling and conducting interviews with potential hires via email, phone, video, or in person.
• Organizing and attending traditional and virtual job fairs.
• Completing reference and background checks.
• Networking with industry professionals and keeping abreast of developments in talent acquisition.