- C + +
Product Support Engineer C++, phyton Programming fulltime.
This is a onsite Job in Portland OR.
- Assist and help customer in understanding our products
- Create prototype solutions related to requirements
- Hands-on development and optimization of image enhancing algorithms for image processing using computational imaging
- Working with peer teams on researching and resolving complex software and system problems
- Analyze and optimize different methodologies to improve output of image processing
- Work closely with Quality Assurance teams to refine algorithms for optimal system performance
- Support products from the early development and prototyping phases through to production
- Developing functional specifications per customer requirements
- Good understanding of image processing techniques such as edge detection skills, image alignment, removing noise, image segmentation, correction/modification, compression, and image reconstruction
- Must have 10 years actual work experience with programming languages such as C / C++
- Must have experience with image analysis or processing with tools such as Python/Matlab
- Travel to customer locations as needed
- Experience with open-source framework/libraries/concepts/tools needed for image processing/enhancement
- This position requires international and domestic travel for business purposes – up to 30%
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to investigate and apply new technologies
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate challenging or technical concepts
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-sufficient, self-reliant, and self-disciplined, but also able to operate effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of Japanese language desirable but not mandatory.