I am Meghana (Recruitment lead) from Sumeru Solutions. We are activelt hiring Manufacturing Technicians for one of our Semiconductor client. We have both Day and night shidts available.
Manufacturing Technician (Day and Evening)
ITEKJP00024185 to ITEKJP00021497
No of Positions:
Hillsboro OR 97124
7.30 am to 8 pm and 7.30 pm to 8 am
Shift Timings (Evening and Day): ITEKJP00024195 / ITEKJP00024196 / ITEKJP00024197
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Follow written operating instructions.
- Comprehend complex operation specifications and execute flawlessly in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated and show initiative.
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Skills: Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
Roles and Responsibilities:
**There is a lot of walking and standing in this position. Some areas are sit down, but more common is walking and standing.
- High School diploma or GED
Thanks, and Regards,