- Upgrade various software versions to ensure compliance with the supported standards.
- Ensure the uninterrupted functionality of the web application by promptly addressing and triaging usability-affecting issues, such as SSL certificate expiration, code bugs, and AWS service outages.
- Collaborate with the team to understand and implement detailed feature descriptions.
- Develop features according to outlined functionality, UI specifications, and response requirements.
- Participate in weekly meetings to synchronize progress, seek clarifications, and provide reports.
- 5+ years of experience developing on the front and backend.
- Excellent backend experience with Python and Django 2.0 framework.
- Must be comfortable handling various form elements and dynamically rendering user input.
- Must understand data engineering fundamentals, specifically in the area of data pipelining.
- Experience integrating data connectors for analytics tools like JMP/Tableau.
- Proficiency in Linux server management.
- Experience with PostgreSQL (AWS RDS).
- Knowledge of S3 Compatible Object Storage.
- Familiarity with AWS development and integration within web applications.
- Experience with online secure connect integrations highly desired.
- Proficiency in using GitHub and version control software.
- Experience working within a cloud environment.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity practices and protocols.
- Experience with React, Flask
- Experience with Nginx and Gunicorn.
- Experience with graph-structured data
Location: 100% remote – *Must work PST Time Zone
Duration: 6+ months
Submit resume to