- WORKSOFT CERTIFY
- AUTOMATION TESTING
- SOFTWARE TESTING
- APPLICATION TESTING
- TEST SCRIPTS
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Process Control Automation Engineer in Princeton, NJ with one of our top clients.
Job Title: Process Control Automation Engineer
Job ID: 23-04197
Location: Princeton, NJ 08543
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
As an Automation Engineer is to write scripts and create automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, you will design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. Goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code. Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Suggest /Make framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs.
- Analytical skills – Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Attention to detail – Being detail oriented is required as you will test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
- Communication skills – Strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team, create testing plans, and provide reports.
- Automation testing tools: WorkSoft, Tosca and other automation tools.
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones.
- Knowledge of API testing tools.
- JIRA – Test management tool.
- Experienced Automation testing professional who can work in web applications and Client-Server.
- Experienced in designing, defining, and executing, End to End, Integration and Regression.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system.
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create positive/negative/challenging test scripts.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
- Build test automation frameworks.
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system.
Qualifications and Certification:
- 3-4 years Automation experience is required.
- Overall, 5-7 years of Testing experience required.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Work experience with offshore/onshore model.
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
- Solid experience with the Automation tool 'WorkSoft Certify'.
- WorkSoft Certify & Tosca certification is preferred.
Premjith P| Recruiter
Direct: . Office: .
Satya | Delivery Manager