Staff Software Engineer
Downtown Seattle client has an opportunity for a strong, Staff Engineer with a background in distributed systems, infrastructure, code and cloud systems. We are targeting a high level of software development experience and aptitude. You will have an opportunity to work on a very dynamic team in a startup environment, with the financial backing of a huge corporation. This is a hands on development role, we are looking for someone who can be a leader, mentor, etc..
For the Principal role, some of the areas you will need to be rock solid in include:
• 8+ years of software development experience with a wide breadth of knowledge of software systems, cloud infrastructure and development.
• Tools, languages and technologies include, but not limited to, Java, Node/Typescript, Golang, Python
• Cloud hosting (AWS and Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices development. Good understanding of memory, capacity planning, best practices for application design, etc.
• Networking, monitoring, deployment, 100% automation, understanding how commercialization of products work.
• Make critical decisions that will have a substantial impact on our products, releases and technical strategy
• Working closely with executive team to talk about best practices, lead technical infrastructure.
• Technical experience includes cloud hosting with Azure and AWS, open source systems, Linux, Kubernetes, etc.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering, EE, Computer Engineering or equivalent education
For consideration, please email your resume to I look forward to connecting with you!