Associate Principal, Identity and Access Management Systems (SailPoint Development)
SALARY: $125K - $140K PLUS 15%
Open to H1B
3 days onsite, 2 days remote
Looking for an IAM sailpoint engineer / developer to integrate sailpoint into the applications. Administration and configuration java beanshell LDAP linux windows aws any forgerock okta single sign on a plus
What You’ll Do
The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for access control and all associated programs. This position has an emphasis on development, hygiene, and maintenance of the Sailpoint IIQ core product, with a secondary expectation to support the IAM charter across our daily activities such as onboarding, identity Life-Cycle Management, and general access troubleshooting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and configuration of our IAM products and processes with an emphasis on Sailpoint IIQ.
- Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools using Agile methodologies.
- Planning, implementation, enforcement and review of security policies, procedures, and controls specific to Identity Access Management.
- Processing access requests and issue tickets for internal and external customers
- Leading troubleshooting and resolution of system issues that might contribute to enterprise Production problems.
- Managing assigned project work through all phases (design, build, test, cutover).
- Report on controls, evidence gathering and control execution as related to the systems and processes this individual supports.
- Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions
- Under limited direction from management, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to enforce best practices for user access authorization and control.
- Sailpoint Identity IQ development and administration
- Working knowledge of GitHub, Postman or other similar industry standard developer tools.
- Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
- Experience working in and developing solutions for a highly regulated environment or organization that leverages a security framework (such as NIST, COBIT, etc).
- Experience with Multi-Factor authentication protocols and systems (Entrust, Duo, or similar).
- Experience with Single-Sign on protocols (OIDC, OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, etc) and systems (Okta, Ping, Siteminder, or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system administration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Controls, Risk Ranking/mapping, Remediation items and general IT audit
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ Years Identity Access Management (IAM) experience preferred
- Hands-on IT or security operations experience
- Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, ITIL, etc)