Please note I have direct access to the Hiring DevOps Manager on this position. Compensation: Base Salary + 10% Bonus
This is an outstanding opportunity that will allow a Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer to expand their experience by designing and building out an end-to-end greenfield enterprise level Azure DevOps environment to handle extreme product growth utilizing bleeding edge technologies.
We are a leading Global Financial Services Company in our niche and are looking for a Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer. We have been in business for 80+ years, are publicly traded, with 2+K employees, recognize $2.8B in revenue (17% increase over Prior Year), $964 million in profit (74+% increase over Prior Year), management of $430+ Billion in Assets (10% increase over Prior Year) and are an active philanthropic institution.
The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer will lead a team of 2 Jr. Azure DevOps Engineers. The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer will:
- Review, analyze and assess the current infrastructure, architecture and development environments in collaboration with engineering and infrastructure management to set overall DevOps strategy, standards and best practices
- Complete the design and build out of the DevOps environment based on the Azure ecosystem and Terraform
- Design and implement Azure DevOps guidelines and mentor development teams on the formal DevOps processes within Azure.
- Develop new scripts to call Terraform to automate creation of CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps and provision and manage the Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Guide and mentor 2 Jr. DevOps Engineers on the philosophical and technical aspects of Azure DevOps Engineering and CI/CD
- Ensure that the DevOps department is fully utilizing the Azure DevOps suite of products to best suit the needs of the engineering and infrastructure departments.
- Assist in hiring additional Azure DevOps Engineers as applications and developers continue migration to Azure
- Be held accountable for relentlessly staying abreast of and performing research on the industries latest bleeding edge technologies and emerging trends and making proposals to showcase their application to the company’s architecture
The Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer reports to the Azure DevOps Manager
- Must have 5+ years of Azure DevOps Engineering; preferably establishing and building out an Azure DevOps environment from the ground up.
- Experience developing Scripts (YAML, Python, Go) to Terraform to build CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Experience with any of the following are only a Plus; NOT mandatory: GitHub, Ansible, Azure Backup, Blob Backup, Azure Monitor, Azure AD, KeyVault, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Azure DevOps Portal, Azure Storage Explorer, Docker, AKS and/or Helm Charts
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 5% matching 401K, 3 Weeks PTO, Employee Stock Purchase Plan/ESPP, HMO/PPO/HSA medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous holiday policies, paid company holidays, paid volunteer time, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement, maternal/paternal/family leave, complimentary Headspace subscription, ClassPass fitness membership and a casual work environment.