Manage projects to include coordination of all aspects of new customer modifications and roll out, from inception to installation. Oversee schedules and budgets to ensure quality products and timely services. Through project management, ensure support of complex internal and external resources with software configuration and functionality, including interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other cross-functional teams. Prioritize issues and projects to include ensuring resolution of complex code issues for projects focused on the delivery of new and enhanced products for customers. Lead technical training on processes and software and assist with departmental documentation.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- 5 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing application software
- Requires up to 20% travel.
- 1 year of experience developing with Oracle or DB2 databases
- 4 years of experience developing with C++ or Java
- 4 years of experience working in Linux or UNIX operating systems
- 1 year of experience developing with Spring, JEE, JSP, or JSF frameworks
- 1 year of experience utilizing WebSphere, Jboss, or WebLogic application servers
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform), or other cloud services software experience