Under the supervision of the Director, IT Architecture, the IT Change Management Database (CMDB) Analyst is responsible for the design and maintenance of the configuration management program to include ServiceNow CMDB configuration item attributes, relationships and overall accuracy. This role with work closely with all IT groups to drive adherence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Designs and maintains the configuration management program and associated processes and procedures.
2. Ensures configuration item data is accurate, fully populated and maintained at all times.
3. Collaborates with the various configure item owners to address any CMDB data variances.
4. Creates and maintains policies and procedures to manage the overall CMDB program adherence.
5. Delivers dashboards, health reports, and task boards to provide the IT department with clear visibility of all configuration items.
6. Works with Information Security and other auditing bodies (internal and external) to provide inventory reports as needed.
7. Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the ServiceNow CMDB and provides continues improvement of the CMDB framework.
8. Ensures that configuration item owners can effectively manage their configuration item data.
9. Provides training to CMDB users, configuration item owners, and other relevant parties on CMDB methodologies.
10. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant IT work experience is required.
- Minimum of two (2) Years of ServiceNow CMDB experience is required.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant, and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Proven technical troubleshooting experience including documented ability to analyze and diagnose network, computer, and or telecom issues.
- Ability to solve technical problems, work well under stress, and follow instructions.
- Vendor management experience is preferred.
- Experience working in Casino or Gaming industry, in an enterprise with over 500 employees, is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the enterprise.
- Must possess the ability to de-escalate tense situations to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Must be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work any assigned shift (day/swing/graveyard).
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier
- Change Management Database (CMDB) training or certifications are preferred
- ServiceNow training or certifications are preferred
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification is preferred
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!